About Molly the Trolley
Molly looks much like a trolley car from the late 19th century freed from her tracks and cables, with open air seating in the back when the weather is nice, and enclosed, clear side-curtains, a door and heat when it is not. Her oak seats, brass rails and etched windows are reminiscent of earlier days when the ring of the trolley bell urged people to hurry to catch their ride.
Her red and green superstructure is constructed primarily of aluminum, with lots of oak and brass details, and sets on a motor home chassis built by Ford Motor Company.
Molly has been introducing visitors to Wolfeboro since 1987, a job she and her experienced drivers relish.
She is also available for private charter, bringing everyone everywhere safe and sound for weddings, private parties and group outings.
Purchase your All Day Pass on the trolley from Molly’s driver or at the Information Center in the Wolfeboro Rail Road Station.
Tickets & Times No Reservation Required
- Tours begin on the Hour from the Town Docks and on the Half-Hour from the Railroad Station Information Center.
- Daily: July and August from 10AM - 4PM unless Molly is on a special charter.
- Weekends: Memorial Day - Late June and Labor Day - Columbus Day, 11AM - 2PM.
Prices All Day Pass for One Low Price
- Adult – 1 Day: $8 or 2 Day: $10
- Child – 1 Day: $4 or 2 Day: $5
- Season Pass: $25
- Under Four are Free!